New Samsung Galaxy A03s.
- 4 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 1 TB
- 16.51 cm (6.5 inch) HD+ Display 13MP + 2MP + 2MP | 5MP Front Camera
- 5000 mAh Lithium-ion Battery Mediatek Helio P35 (MT6765) Processor
- Samsung Galaxy A03s mobile was launched on 18th August 2021. The phone comes with a 6.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720x1600 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9.
- Samsung Galaxy A03s is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765) processor. It comes with 4GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy A03s runs Android 11 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery.
- The Samsung Galaxy A03s supports proprietary fast charging.
- As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy A03s on the rear packs a 13-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture, and a 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture.
- The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies with an f/2.2 aperture.
- The Samsung Galaxy A03s is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
- The Samsung Galaxy A03s measures 164.20 x 75.90 x 9.10mm (height x width x thickness) . It was launched in Black, Blue, and White colours.
- Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy A03s include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G.
- Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.