New Samsung Galaxy A03s.
- 4 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Upto 1 TB
- 16.51 cm (6.5 inch) HD+ Display 13MP + 2MP + 2MP | 5MP Front Camera
- 5000 mAh Lithium-ion Battery Mediatek Helio P35 (MT6765) Processor
- Samsung Galaxy A03s mobile was launched on 18th August 2021. The phone comes with a 6.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 720x1600 pixels and an aspect ratio of 20:9.
- Samsung Galaxy A03s is powered by an octa-core MediaTek Helio P35 (MT6765) processor. It comes with 3GB of RAM. The Samsung Galaxy A03s runs Android 11 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery.
- The Samsung Galaxy A03s supports proprietary fast charging.
- As far as the cameras are concerned, the Samsung Galaxy A03s on the rear packs a 13-megapixel primary camera with an f/2.2 aperture; a 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture, and a 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture.
- The rear camera setup has autofocus. It sports a 5-megapixel camera on the front for selfies with an f/2.2 aperture.
- The Samsung Galaxy A03s runs One UI Core 3.1 is based on Android 11 and packs 32GB of inbuilt storage that can be expanded via microSD card (up to 1000GB) with a dedicated slot.
- The Samsung Galaxy A03s is a dual-SIM (GSM and GSM) mobile that accepts Nano-SIM and Nano-SIM cards.
- The Samsung Galaxy A03s measures 164.20 x 75.90 x 9.10mm (height x width x thickness) . It was launched in Black, Blue, and White colours.
- Connectivity options on the Samsung Galaxy A03s include Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth v5.00, USB Type-C, 3G, and 4G.
- Sensors on the phone include accelerometer, ambient light sensor, proximity sensor, and fingerprint sensor.